Promotions types: There are two type of promotions
- Free promotion.
- Paid promotion.
Search engine optimization comes under free promotion
It is a process of affecting traffic from the free, organic, natural or earned results. Generally, it means that the activity that attempts to improve search engine and it also controls the quality for websites. As an Internet marketing strategy, it is considered that how the search engine works, it also depends on the peoples search for the keywords are typed into search engines and which searches engines and which search engines are preferred to the targeted people. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content it helps to
How Search Engine Works?
If you think it has no limit then your answer is absolutely wrong. The Gmail mail server send limit is approximately 100 to 150 emails per day when connected to the server from a remote email client. One can send 500 emails each day through the Gmail SMTP server when logged into their web interface. • The pricing model of different Email Marketing Service providers is divided into two categories.
- Subscription Based pricing model: This model is a payment structure that allows a customer or organization to purchase or subscribe to a vendor's IT services for a specific period of time for a set price. Subscribers typically commit to the services on a monthly or annual basis.
- Mailing Based pricing model: In this model, if your's is a start-up or you want to generate leads, you have got the list of email addresses and you want to send them an email once a month or want to send Bulk Emails. In Bulk Email marketing you may have Millions of email addresses in a list, so for going with a Monthly plan, it will cost you a lot and work out to be expensive. Therefore, a Mailing based plan would be a best one in such a scenario. • All you have to do is to know which model suits your company best and other information regarding monthly plans. You need collect some details like how many emails can you send to one person in a month and about the limits.
• Crawling – The process of fetching all web pages which are linked to a website. This process can be performed by software, called a crawler.
• Indexing - It is the process of creating an index for all the fetched web pages and arranging them into a database from where we can retrieve it later.
• Processing – when we get requests from the search engine. The search engine process it and compares with the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
• Calculating Relevancy – Search engine starts calculating the relevance of each page which is likely more than one page contains the search string in its index.
• Retrieving Results - This is the last step of search engine activities is retrieving the best results, which is nothing but more than simply displaying them in the browser.
All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.
Search Engine crawlers may look at a number of different factors when crawling a site. Every page is not indexed in search engines. The root directory of a site may also be a factor in whether or pages are not crawled.
What is SEO Copywriting?
SEO copywriting is the technique of writing viewable text on a website in such a way that it reads well for the browsing, it also targets only specific terms. But it ranks highly in the search engines for the targeted search terms.
It usually optimizes other on-page for the targeted search terms. It usually includes the Title, Description, Keyword tags, headings and alternative text. The reason behind SEO copywriting is that search engine wants authentic content pages and not extra pages often called “doorway pages” that are created for the individual purpose of achieving high rankings.
Top Ten Tools for SEO copywriting
- Keyword density calculators
- Search engine spider simulators.
- Stock photo sites.
- (Flickr.com (a lot of great stuff for free!)
- Picjumbo.com (free)
- Unsplash.com (free)
- Join.deathtothestockphoto.com (free)
- Pexels.com (free)
- Shutterstock.com (free & paid)
- Gettyimages.com (paid))
- A word processing tool.
- Google Docs
- Microsoft word online
- Google Alerts.
- Keyword research tools.
- Google keyword planner
- Hit Tail.